Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16, 2009

Today I am having breakfast with my husband and his electrician cronies at IHOP, then back to work.
Tomorrow my boss Tom Franson is taking Ken and me to lunch at The Cedars and this will be my last day at work. It will seem strange to me since I started working when I was 14 years old and now I am 67. I did have a few years when I did not work but for the most part I was a working person.
I have made many friends along the way in the workforce and hope to make many more on our journey across this desert land. Being in a RV is a wonderful chance to meet the nicest people ever. Ken and I have made some great friends and still keep in touch with them.
We met Bob and Colleen Towe in Eugene, OR several years ago and Colleen and I have become wonderful friends as have Bob and Ken. We can't wait to see them again. They spend their winters in Yuma, AZ.
Until next time.

No comments: