Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30, 2009

It is BEAUTIFUL!! This motor home has it all and more. Not sure where I will put everything but believe you me it has ample room for it all.
I have some of our things loaded in it but still have to put in our clothes and food.
I turned on the fridge last night and it is good and cold so will start filling it up with things we will not use right away at home.
We may not get out of here until the weekend as Ken doesn't want to be rushed. He just can't. So that will be all right as I am on a lasting vacation with my husband and not in a big hurry to get anywhere.
Until later...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Peg and Ken I'm so excited for you! I know you have waited along time to do this. I hope your extended vaca is exceptional! I will keep up with your antics and look forward to hearing about your adventures. I will miss you though. Don't worry about your house, we will all keep a good eye on it for you! No worries!!!