Friday, June 5, 2009

June 5, 2009

Good Morning:

I hear the Tri Cities got quite a storm last night!! Hopefully Ken and I will bring sunny weather to you.

I had to turn on the furnace this morning as it was quite cold in the coach. We had it professionally washed yesterday and it looks beautiful.

We will pack it up today and head towards the Tri Cities. Our friends from Eugene, Bob and Colleen Towe will be coming into Horn Rapids today as well so we will finally get to see them!!

We will be going back to the Coast and possibly to Montana this summer, our journey is NOT over. We need to get our house ready to sell and possibly get a realtor involved so that when we are gone someone can show it. We will store Ken's tools in a storage shed (rented) and get the den which has collected all our "catch all" in order to show the house.

Saving all our laundry for my own washer and dryer!!! You don't realize how much you need one until you see all you have to wash. I would gladly give up one of my closet spots for a washer/dryer combo, but don't think Ken will go for it.

We are looking forward to coming home for a while but hope Ken doesn't get too comfortable and not want to go anywhere once we get there.

Our trip has been wonderful and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

Our journey is coming to an end today but I will start my blog up again once we take off for the last leg of our journey.

If you click on any of the photos I have embedded into my blog, it will enlarge it for you.

We will NOT have our land line turned back on so please use our cell phone numbers to call us. We raised our minutes on our cell phone sharing and hopefully we won't go over them. Sometimes 1400 minutes a month goes quickly and sometimes it doesn't. Call us whenever you need us.

Now it's time to take Coco for her morning walk and it is beautiful here in Deerwood today. Everything is so green and lush. A gorgeous Park.

Until later...

No comments: