Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 6, 2009

Morning All:
We have arrived back in Washington and it is hot!!

We met our friends from Eugene for dinner last night in Kennewick and had a great time. As Colleen put it, "we had to drive from Arizona together to meet each other in Washington!" So true. But hopefully we can meet again on the Oregon Coast this summer.

It is windy today so won't be doing too much outside. We do have to unload this motor home soon as I have laundry to do! Thank goodness for my own washer and dryer.

We have had a great journey and hope to continue it soon but for now we are going to stay put, get the house in order to sell and just kick back.

I will start my blog again once we get on the road and will email you all to let you know.

Thank you for being such good friends and keeping up with us on the blog. I had fun doing it.

Spidey will be going home this week but will miss him/her. It has been a good traveler and ate little.



Until next time...

No comments: