Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL!!
It has been quite a trip with warm weather and a breeze.
This morning when I opened the blinds you could see the moon just over the Sierra Mountains. Beautiful.
We are having brunch with Ken's Uncle Charles today.
Tomorrow, Monday, we will drive to Santa Ana to visit a buddy's wife, she is a widow and has MS, for a while and take Coco with us. It is an hours drive or more but I'm sure the scenery will be beautiful it's the traffic I hate. These California drivers have absolutely no regard for anyone on the road but themselves and it shows. There must be an auto body shop on every corner in this state and I certainly know why!!!
Ken is having a terrible time breathing here as the elevation is over 3200 feet. Can't wait to get down where the breathing will be easier for him.
Well, want to drink my coffee while it is hot.
Until later...

No comments: