Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14, 2009



Indio, CA is beautiful!
It was 98 when we arrived yesterday and will only get hotter from here.
We leave Indio today for Pueblo El Mirage RV Resort, Surprise, AZ to visit my daughter Stacy for a week. It will be so good to see her, I have missed her terribly!
We will get a rental car today and go grocery shopping, a much needed trip I must add.
Last night about 8, Ken and I walked over to the pool area and he went in and took a shower and I went swimming in the pool. It was delightful. Then jumped into the spa then back into the pool again. Now I think a tent swimming suit is needed for me as I didn't bring mine. I wore shorts and a top and that just didn't cut it.
Where I worked at National City Mortgage Company before I retired, my boss, Tom Franson and I had a standing joke about a small rubber spider that we would hide on each other and it would pop up at the most rediculous places in the office. It's name was 'Spidey' and when I left, I took Spidey. I told Tom I kidnapped it and that he would find photos of Spidey from all parts of the country and eventually he would get it back. Spidey is missing a wing and a few legs but still can travel.
Still can't figure out how to get the photo I want planted right where I want so Spidey is our opening topic today I guess.
I have all the windows open this morning and a nice breeze is coming in.
We will leave here around 10 today and head to Surprise, AZ (Pueblo El Mirage RV Resort)it should take about 5 hours but at least we will be out of the traffic.
Umtil later...

No comments: