Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17, 2009

Another hot day in Paradise.
Today I will spend the afternoon with my daughter and then we will all go out to dinner together.
Tomorrow, Monday, we will meet Gary's parents at the Sky Restaurant and have lunch. Looking forward to it.
I got up before Ken this morning as I smelled the coffee and got it ready last night. Wasn't sure if it would come on by itself as it is a tricky coffee pot, but it did, right on time.
Ken taught me a little trick. Once you get the grounds in there or just before you add the beans, sprinkle a little salt in the filter and it will take the bitterness out of the coffee. It does work for all of you doubting people.
We spoke with our realtor yesterday so now she knows just what we are looking for.
Gas here is only $2.01 for regular and $2.19 for diesel. Pretty reasonable. Also we saw a beautiful patio set with a long rectangular table with 6 chairs for $399. I think it is much more reasonable to live here then up there.
Well, have to go look up some homes on the Internet for Ken this morning so might do it while he is still sleeping.
Until later...

No comments: