Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7, 2009

Morning all. Today we leave Bakersfield, CA for Hesperia, CA to settle down for about 7 days. We will visit Ken's family, whom I just adore, and from there on to Arizona!!!
It is gorgeous here this morning so got the coffee made and headed for the showers.
Need to drink my coffee and get the dishes done so that I can help Ken put everything away and head south.
We will rent a car when we get to Hesperia and head to Walmart for some much needed supplies. Then on to a grocery store for some food.
The electrician friend next door to us here sells things for dogs that his wife sews. They too are retired and we bought a couple of darling visors for Coco. It fits over her ears and velcro's under her chin. So cute.
Thank you all so much for sending comments, I read them every day and all the new ones come to me as an email. Keep sending me those comments, Ken and I love them.
Until later...

No comments: