Friday, May 29, 2009

May 29, 2009

Good Morning:
We left Arizona yesterday and arrived in Needles, CA. OMG is it ever hot!!! I thought Arizona was hot but his place beats it all.

After we got set up I ventured out to do 4 loads of laundry because where we were staying in El Mirage, AZ their washers were being replaced for 2 weeks, so hence the 4 loads. I still have sheets to do but this is more info than you need as it is.

Ken took some photos last night. Right behind us is a road of palm trees that they light up at night. So when you see them you will know they are palms.




I saw Spidey trying to bask in the sun this morning too and he tried to get away but I caught him, he was fast, which made my photo a little blurry but I got him.




The last photo, if it comes out that way, is a ship Ken saw at one of the stores in Arizona. It is on our buffet with my Lighthouse and looks really nice.



It is hot again this morning and we are headed for Bakersfield, CA on our way to Eugene, OR where we will stay with our friends at Deerwood RV Luxury Resort. We absolutely love it there and if you haven't been there, you have missed out. It is quiet and the water, well, you haven't tasted better water in years I'll bet. Can't wait to get there and visit with all of our friends.

Well,, got to go and get this rig ready to travel.

Until later...

No comments: