Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20, 2009



Today is our last day here in El Mirage. I will miss seeing my daughter. Yesterday she treated her Mom to a manicure (which, I might add, I have never had in my lifetime) and it was so nice. My nails have never looked so good!! So sweet of her.
I went to the shop where she works and met everyone and they wouldn't let me pay for a single thing.
These photos were taken inside the coach yesterday. We hurried her out of the shower so she still had wet hair.
She is such a gentle soul and loves life to its fullest. She is grateful for everything she is given and loves to give back whether it be love or gift. I will miss her so much! I am so glad I had the time to spend with her and will NOT let years come between us ever again.
Today we leave El Mirage and head for Mesa, AZ to house hunt in Queen Creek. We will stay at the Arizona Cowboy RV Resort for about a week.
Ken will take the rental car back this morning and we will get out of here.
Until later...

No comments: