Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23, 2009

Morning:
Today it is cool again as it rained during the night. The roads are wet but the air is heavy. Ken is having a hard time breathing but hope as the day goes on it will get better for him, I hope.
I am hoping there is not too much traffic on I17 because when we were coming here going the opposite direction, the traffic was backed up, I swear to New Mexico, due to an accident that stopped traffic for 7 hours. We will get an early start and hope others will stay home until we get to El Mirage. Ha Ha
We unhooked most of the motor home last night and today all we have to do is unhook the water hose and pull in the slides and we are good to go.
My Christmas cactus, which I brought with me, is blooming again. I guess you could say I have a flower each month all year long. It is a double color cactus with red and fuchsia flowers.
Our friends from Yuma/Eugene, Bob and Colleen Towe, will be leaving AZ today as well. They will make their way home via Las Vegas/Montana/WA then Eugene, OR. Ken and I are so sorry we didn't get to see them but hopefully we will when we go to Eugene.
Have a safe and healthy Memorial Day everyone.
Until later...

No comments: