Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9, 2009

What a beautiful morning! It was 93 here yesterday and hot.
GET ME OUT OF CALIFORNIA!!!! These people drive like they just escaped from a mental asylum and don't give a damn about anyone on the road but themselves, scares me to death and we will be here until next Wednesday the 13th!
We went to K-Mart yesterday to get some sandals and summer tops for me and while we were checking out I thought I heard someone screaming, be it a baby or grownup, but I did hear screams. The cashier told me it was a man going ballistic so we checked out and as we were walking to our car I told Ken, no sooner got it out of my mouth and police cars, motorcycle cops came screaming up and ran inside. Then another one came and parked right next to us in the Handicap space (hum, thought only people with disabilities were to park there) and jumped out of the car and ran inside. There must have been 6 police cars there! Poor man, never found out what happened to him.
We left there and got gas and then went to Weinerschnitzel for a delicious hot dog for dinner (hey, we are on vacation, we can eat whatever we want for dinner)and then came home.
Today we will go to see Ken's Aunt Helen and possibly her son Larry and his wife Cathy and have lunch.
No plans after that except come home and relax.
Until later...

No comments: