Monday, May 4, 2009

May 4, 3009

...and I forgot some things that needed to be added from our trip yesterday.
We saw 3 bald eagles next to the road and so many egrets we can't count them all. The egrets were all white and so beautiful.
We are here in Lodi, CA at a beautiful RV Park called
Flag City RV Resort. It has some gorgeous rigs in here and the flowers, all around your coach instead of grass. I will have Ken take some pictures and send them out.
We are all set up and I got vacuumed inside so now I can sit and just rest.
It is too far for Ken to walk to get dinner since we don't have a tow rig so I will cook chicken fried steak, fresh WA asparagus and scalloped potatoes. Hum, that even sounds good to me.
Coco got on the bed last night and stayed under the covers all night. The only time she moved is when I put her between the two of us and then she went right back to sleep until after 6 this morning. She is such a good traveler.
It is 73 degrees here, breezy and absolutely delightful. My arthritis fingers feel wonderful.
Until later...

No comments: